Rogerian Research Presentations (all classes)
YOUR EXAM IS WEDNESDAY, MAY 16
1. Be at your testing location by 7:40.
• TUBIAK’S CLASSES: St. James Church (3000 Webb Bridge Road, Alpharetta, 30004)
• ANDREWS’S, BINDER’S, GINGRICH’S CLASSES: Milton Center (86 School Drive, Alpharetta, 30009 - use third entrance)
2. Bring the following items:
• No. 2 Pencils with erasers
• Pens - black or dark blue ink
• Watch - there will be a clock in the room, but many students like to have their own way to keep track of time
• AP Student Pack - if you’ve lost/forgotten your student pack, inform your proctor
• A Book to read if you finish early
3. Leave your cell phone at home or in your car. Students are NOT allowed to have phones in their possession during the test; any student who comes to the testing location with a phone will be required to power it completely off and leave it with the proctor. If your phone rings/vibrates/buzzes during the exam, you will be immediately dismissed.
4. You will be seated in alphabetical order for the exam. Please pay attention to where the proctor instructs you to sit, and do not try to move from your assigned seat.
5. You will have one bathroom break. Plan accordingly.
6. Because our exam is during finals, you are not required to return to school after the test unless you are scheduled for an afternoon make-up exam. Make-up exams begin at 12:55.